Dark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dark Forum (temporary)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vaine

DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! Empty
PostSubject: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm

As some of you know and some of you dont know we decided to try restore what once was GLORY fort and DARKHOLD fort which for along time then became a mess and nothing more than a 'home' for members.

I am happy to say it is beginning to retake shape and fingers crossed with the pack up coming shortly we can remove the last of the buildings in the way

DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! ScreenShot0068

DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! ScreenShot0069

DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! ScreenShot0071

Here is hoping we can get it back to its former glory and be able to endure many battles when we reform DARK

The legion armoury is stocked with the armour and awaiting a leader and followers to arise and carry on our already great history javascript:emoticonp('Twisted Evil')

DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! ScreenShot0070
Back to top Go down
Zalander

Zalander

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Cant w8 untill the start of next month, hopefully the thingy when a player havent logged on for 90days will be kicked as citizen and their houses marked as abandoned
Back to top Go down
mextli

mextli

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:17 pm

awesome pictiures mate city coming along

can make out my awesome cantina no house on the hill thou Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenal.com
vaine

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:56 am

hmmm might make the fort alittle bigger to allow room for a base of some sort for organised pvp ( defend the base )
Back to top Go down
Salvator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:15 am

so we are back on galaxies? my house is in there =] ill come on if we are all bk online. got a new computer now
Back to top Go down
https://darktemp.rpg-board.net
vaine

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:27 am

Salvator wrote:
so we are back on galaxies? my house is in there =] ill come on if we are all bk online. got a new computer now

we are not all back on no .. but when i return from N.Ireland in a month i have said i may come back and lead the guild again .. try to reform it .

Not sure who will be joining me yet.

The other members still on swg atm have joined other guilds till we reform but may end up staying with them.

A return to become a pvp only guild is on the cards tho and will hopefully do well with the new PVP content soon releasing

As for your house .. we need it moved . so next time your on pack it up and move it on top of the hills .. we will find a spot for it once fort is done

ta
Back to top Go down
Salvator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:47 am

yer ill remove it. well ill come back for some pvp. will be majorly rusty tho. dont have a clue how to play anymore
Back to top Go down
vaine

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:04 am

Salvator wrote:
yer ill remove it. well ill come back for some pvp. will be majorly rusty tho. dont have a clue how to play anymore

nor me my friend lol

we will all relearn together king

Have fun like the old days
Back to top Go down
vaine

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:37 pm

im so much more drunk than you all

rock on bday Razz
Back to top Go down
Salvator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:01 am

yer thats the spirit !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !   DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARKHOLD FORT REVIVAL PROJECT !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forum :: Welcome To DARK Temp-
Jump to: